Vitrified Clay Pipe – Metric
Application & Sizes
- Stoneware gaskets are used for wastewater purposes in domestic and industrial areas in municipal regions. It is a low pressure pipeline where industrial sewage, rain water, domestic waste water, and public discharge water is drained out.
- Sizes Available (millimeters):
- Facilitates longer pipe length
- Less total number of pipes per lay length
- Gasket assembly is possible at pipe manufacturer’s end
- Less pipe breakage during assembly
- Faster laying of pipes
- Quick and hassle free installation
- Labour cost is less than conventional method
- Pipe can accommodate ground movement due to flexible gasket/joint design
- Gasket materials complies in all respects with physical requirements specified in ASTM C 425-04 / EN 681-1 STD.
- This standard confirms for pipe joint system of ASTM-1208, BS-EN-295 / IS:651.
- Superior quality synthetic rubber materials like SBR, EPDM, NBR, etc… per intended application
For full gasket specifications please download our “VCP Brochure (link needed)”