Posit Restrained Joint Gasket
Application & Sizes
- Ductile/Cast Iron Pipe/Fitting Joint Sealing Gasket Restraint.
- Hydraulic pressure test withstands an internal pressure rated at:
- 3″ to 12″ up to 350 psi.
- 14″ to 24″ up to 250 psi.
- Sizes Available (inches):
- Size Available (millimeters):
Material Specifications & Features
- Gasket materials comply in all respects with physical requirements specified in “ANSI/AWWA C111/A 21.11.00/UL-194/NSF-61″.
- Quality synthetic rubber materials like SBR / EPDM / Neoprene / Nitrile are available according to application.
- Intermittent water hammer and other external forces are absorbed by the gasket.
- Non hazardous & Non toxic